Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I miss myself

There comes a phase in life when we let go of our true self and try to be too good with others so they might like us. But the fact of the life is the harder we try to be liked by others the more opposition we face. And the least one is concerned whether he is liked or not the more people want to be around that person. Lately I also underwent that phase when I wanted some people to like me. But I realized that I can't change forever I might pretend for some days but I am real me from inside. Then why should I hide it. If they have to like me they will have to accept me with all my flaws. Because that's what I am.

3 comments:

  1. U know i have faced the same but now i give a damn..infact it goes in relationship as well..If you will give too much to yur boyfriend or husband he will take u for granted ..just be yur self and he will always stick to u like a fevi quick:d

    eeeggss i hope my husband never come across this comment of mine:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. true then,as what being said we cannot please everybody so instead please oneself first :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.