Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memories

Old snaps with college friends, school friends, family and all the loved ones make me nostalgic. It makes me want to go in past and live in those moments forever. Why does time has to run so fast. Why can't have everybody in my life stay forever, near to me. Why do people and circumstances have to change. The more I want to hold on to something for longer the faster it slips away. Is there nothing that can be done.
I guess nothing.
Hmmmmm
Truly said
''Memories are very strange 
We laugh when we think of the moments we cried 
and
cry when we think of the moments we laughed together''

5 comments:

  1. You made me nostalgic...

    by the way I cant see your follower button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My follower button is thr only.

    Neway i must say very nice pic on u r profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ankita:)

    You know I have never found "THE" Shampoo for my hair...our hair always need more then shampooing to be in best health:)

    aLSO , If u have dry hair then you can try loreal..which has less chemicals..you might find that it doesn't create much lather but that means it has less soapy detergent ..still if you want you can mix it with jhonson baby shampoo..

    also for best health of your hair use egg pack and oil your hair at least once in a week..

    of you are fond of frequent washing then use cowashing.

    to read about it go here.
    http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/04/alternative-treatment-of-shampooing.html

    Hope i am of some help.

    If i get to know a better product then will surely let you know:)

    Thanks

    Anamika:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai anamika,
    am jetcy. i feel ur words. its touching my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jetcy,
    although u said Anamika i m supposing that u referred to entry in my blog.
    Thanks fr the appreciation if yes..
    Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.