Sunday, August 1, 2010

Why should I??

Every Morning I ask myself a question Why should I? Why should I struggle with this unsympathetic world? Why should I struggle so hard? But then I rest for a moment, sit down, Take a deep breath close my eyes and then the inside of me tells that I SHOULD because it is only me who has the power. POWER to KEEP GOING, POWER to FIGHT and the POWER to LOVE. It has to be me because God has created me for this purpose. He has given me the Brain to plan, a loving heart to spread love around irrespective of all the hatred in the world, 2 hands to create a master piece, two legs to inspect the beautiful world and above all two eyes to observe all the changes I can create.
Now I know that I should so I keep moving.

2 comments:

  1. You know Ankita..Can i call u Anks..?

    u r such a pure and clean heart girl..first thing life is all about moving on.the emotions which u go thru every day even i feel the same and infact i think it must be same with the person who we wish to exchange our life..

    its just so normal...and u r right keeep moving:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all yes u cn sure call me Anks..

    thanks fr such a nice comment
    n sry u ws out of town so couldnt accept it sooner..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.