Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moving to a new place

We come to a new place with certain fears and new expectations about our lives. We start living there, meet new people, gradually make new friends, starting loving them without thinking that there might come a day when you have to go away from them. I hate the last part of all this. Why can't we choose people we want to live with and eliminate the unwanted one's.

But I guess this is life otherwise how would we add new people in our book of friends and feel more and more wonderful experiences with these people.
Infact I admit our relation get better after we are separated because we only realize the value of somethings when they are taken away from us.

I miss you my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I never had many friends but those who were with me I took them as my best pals and my whole world revolve around them ..but later when we departed I realized that life just moves on ...sad part is when u miss them and they don bother :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r right anamika... it really hurts wen ur frnds dnt miss u and u r just thinking abt them each day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fear and apprehension of moving to a new place is absolutely scary. Whenever the comfort zone is disturbed, we tend to cringe with fear. Human emotions resist this change, but once you over come the initial part, life is a lot more smoother.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.