Friday, June 17, 2011

Weird state of mind

Totally puzzled and feared... I don't know why and what is happening with me right now. But my mind is very confused as to what to take along and what to leave behind. I am a very possessive and clingy type of person. I get attached to everything I think is mine, my heart breaks in leaving them behind even if it means my old clothes or an old pen. But this time its not about a pen its about something I thought would stay with me forever. But some how it is slipping out of my hand the harder I am trying to hold it. I don't know whether it was my fault or the destiny. May be I didn't played my part right or may be I was putting to much pressure on to it because of the fear of loosing it. I am afraid. How am I going to ever fill the void that will be created. 
May be I should try again.  A last try with the spirit of little less to ask and much more to give. Still I fear, a lot but somethings are worth taking a risk so that future can be lived without regrets.


5 comments:

  1. Emotions are strange objects, they give you happiness,strength and then they make you as weak as an infant. What you are going through could be similar. When you move ahead in life, a few chapters have to be closed, new ones have to be written, but memories always create the enigma confusing our perception of what is right and what is wrong.The question, " What if.......?, will always haunt. When times are good, everything is right, when one is going through doldrums even good things go unnoticed.
    Blaming yourself is not a wise thing to do, yet this advice comes from a person, who would feel the same and do what you are doing.
    The void you speak of, will be filled someday,though the memories will never fade away. Give it shot again, try and hold onto what is important, but at a certain point of time, you have to draw a line between being foolishly chasing a dream and accepting the reality. The choice is yours to make.

    Be wise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u friend... :)
    heart and mind never go together in my case so the dilemma still remains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart and mind are never meant to go together. Mind will want you to be practical and heart...

    It is the reason we have to make decisions, tough choices, which govern our future. The 'IF' and'But' will always stop you. You go with your mind, and you may loose a battle without fighting , you go with your heart and either you come as a winner, or someone who lost with pride. I may not be the right person to advice or suggest anything, but i was in a similar situation twice. I went with my mind once, and i still repent it, i went with my heart the second time and came out a loser. Which one did hurt more, it is tough to say, but the satisfaction that i tried for something was a little soothing in the second case, although i knew i had lost.

    Fight for what you want, but then you should know, where to end it, self destruction is not the answer to one's problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would want to go with my heart this time...
    its better to give it a try and then loose rather than loosing without trying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your endeavour. Hope it turns out well for you. Just remember when you have to stop. Though it is hard to stop yourself, and being insanse seems normal, but draw the line at a certain point

    :) Tc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.