Monday, October 8, 2012

Love yourself and the world will love you

Watched the movie English Vinglish today. Awesome movie. New concept and beautiful Sridevi make this movie worth watching. One great thing I learnt from the movie is - Until you start loving yourself or until you feel good about yourself nobody will value you, not even your partners. 

There are times in our lives when we depend too much on that one person for all our happiness and ignore all other things around us. What we get in return is not the happiness but betrayal and sadness. The bitter truth about life is people you love the most can hurt you the most, sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. So its always better to love yourself first and be happy. As Albert Einstien said - If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

I have honestly decided to follow this because I have already started seeing the results from this theory since last few months. I have started to feel great about myself, people have started valuing me and believe it or not, a happy person is like a magnet, people want to talk to him/her and be friends with him/her. 

Between I loved that French guy in English Vinglish (Mehdi Nebbou) He is such a smarty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time and comments.