Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss you

Sometimes I miss you badly, its difficult to live without you.
I need you to protect me
I need you to pamper me
I need you to correct me whenever I do silly things
I need to pat me whenever I am hurt
I badly need you to love me
I feel so alone these days
I don't know how I am facing this huge world
when you are not near
when you don't even care
I have stopped telling you my fears
I know its such a impossible thing for me
when I used to bother you even with petty things
But yes, I am doing this
But still I miss you badly
Bad enough to make me cry every night I go to sleep

9 comments:

  1. crying is not the solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't express me.. I just wrote it :)
    but yes crying is not a solution

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ankita..! i smetimes feel the very same feelin..:( but still cryin gives a relief ...:) cheers on this nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see you smile miss :). keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe.. its not like that Ruckus that I am always crying .. I smile too but its that pain gives more motivation to write

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ofcourse, why would you cry all the time. I said good to c u smile on the post. Oh, i just came back from a visit to DIAT :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky.... but y did u go thr...
    I didnt knew that u went to POINTS too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to meet HOD of Aerospace dept. Yes, i am from points too, but senior to u.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.