Monday, September 21, 2009

Life Sucks

I am just beginning to hate my life. Nothing goes according to the plan, nothing seems like what i dreamt of. Its all very frightening. The only question that comes to my mind is why me?Why me of all the people in the world. I just want to say all the abusive words about my life. Its never been perfect. It always goes opposite of what I want it to be. In short its everything is f****** disgusting.
In all the traditional families like mine, where studies are given the supreme importance are bribed by saying ' just some years beta, study well and you'll be happy forever in your life' and you go and sit back to do your studies just like an obedient child. I always did my best, topped in class then got into IITs, topped there, got scholarships and did many projects; all in the hope of getting a bright future, which I see nowhere near me now. Its not like I am a pessimist type person. I always learn from what went wrong earlier. But why am I the only person who is made to learn at every step, why not my other peers who don't even have a straight mind to think what is good and what is bad. At this moment I am feeling pathetic about myself.
I think its better not to think ahead of time. Frankly speaking I will not. Accept what life throws at you and forget what it snatches away- from now on this will be my sole philosophy in life.
This thing called life truly sucks. It makes you suffer and suffer and suffer. The more you want the more it leaves you bare handed.

1 comment:

  1. LIFE IS LIKE A SINE WAVE DEAR ...!!! night will turn into day for SURE 200% !!! ...this thing was told to me by one of our prof. n m thnkful that he told me this coz i was unable to notice this simple rule myself .....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and comments.